WestWood 4 FT Plastic Folding Table
Out of Stock
The Deal 4 You:£28.50
* 2 Section Foldable;
* Folds-in Half with a secure locking mechanism for complete strength;
* Fold-away legs and "drop lock" hinges preventing collapse;
* Folds flat for easy transport and storage;
* Lightweight and easy to carry;
* Comfortable carry handles;
* Tough, stain resistant, Simple to clean;
* Corrosion resistant, painted high grade steel, black, fold-away legs;
* Long-lasting steel construction ideal for camping, car boot sales, BBQ's, crafts, buffets, playgroups etc.
* Colour: Black leg / off white top;
* Material: HDPE Plastic Panel, Steel leg;
* Frame: Powder coated finished steel tube 25 X 1.0 mm;
* Size (Unfolded): 122(L) x 60(W) x 58-74(H)cm;
* Size (Folded): 63.5(L) x 60(W) x 8(H)cm;
* Max Spread Load: 150 kgs;
* Plastic Table top thickness: 1.8cm;
* Plastic Table edge thickness: 4cm;
* Carton Size: 64x11x65cm;
- N.W.: 8.5KGS;
- G.W.: 10.2KGS;
* This is a really high quality folding table, much tougher than the equivalent aluminium framed table. This 4ft folding table is very quick to erect and fold up, both the legs fold away and the table folds in half into an easily transportable unit with carry handle. Designed for robust use this table is made from corrosion resistant high grade steel legs and supporting frame (painted black) with a super tough plastic, blow moulded (lightweight), stain resistant white (very light grey) worktop. Ideal for almost any activity, especially favoured by events organisers, education establishments, exhibition organisers, boot sales.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform