Garden Dump Truck 75L Trolley TC2145
The Deal 4 You:£46.50
* The deluxe garden dump truck is ideal for a huge variety of tasks;
* It can be used in garden, farm, warehouse etc..
* Steel chassis;
* Comfortable to pull with padded handle;
* 4 Smooth running pneumatic tyres;
* Heavy duty plastic tub;
* Front wheel steering;
* Long handle enables the cart to be attached and towed by other vehicle;
* With towing shackle mounted in handle for attachment to quad bikes;
* Stable dual axle, which makes the tipper particularly nimble;
* Simple assembly;
* Easy to load and unload with tips;
* Material: Steel/Heavy duty plastic;
* Model: FH-TC2145;
* Handle length: 78 cm;
* 4 x Wheels: 10x3.50-4 Diameter;
* Overall size: 1100(L) x 510(W) x 495(D) mm (From floor to top of side);
* Hopper size: 950(L) x 515(W) x 210(D) mm (approx);
* Load capacity: 150kg/75L;
* Carton Size: 96X53X22CM;
- N.W.: 13.8KGS;
- G.W.: 15.8KGS;
* The ultimate garden trolley does everything, it carries soil or aggregates and you can easily position it exactly where you need it with the easy tipping function. It has heavy duty PU hopper with a massive liter capacity perfect for many application from carrying your compost, plants and veg with case. It is constructed of a heavy gauge coated steel chassis with and articulated steel axle at the front and fixed steel axle at the rear. More stable than a wheelbarrow thanks to the four pneumatic wheels.The versatile trolley with pulling handle, pneumatic tyres and the articulated steeling make the trolley easy to manoeuvre in restricted areas.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform