WestWood Metal Folding Bed With Mattress MFB-01 Black White Stripe
The Deal 4 You:£57.50
* Compact and comfortable single guest bed;
* Comfort foam mattress with stripped protective cover;
* Durable metal frame with non-slip feet;
* Steel sprung base;
* Fire resistant mattress and covering (This cot cover is made with flame resistant fabric which meets CPAI-84 specifications);
* The folding bed has plastic feet on all three legs to prevent floors getting scratched and carpets getting scuffed;
* The comfortable steel sprung base provides the perfect support for the memory foam style mattress. Providing the perfect level of support, the mattress base is durable and has been constructed with comfort in mind.
* Durable tubular metal frame and locking mechanism ensures durability and added strength. As the bed is folded and unfolded regularly, and potentially transported too, the quality of the frame is important for lasting use;
* Its compact size and lightweight tubular frame make the folding single bed a great space saving solution and perfect for taking on camping trips;
* Set up size: L180 x W80 x H34cm;
* Folded size: L92 x W80 x D11cm;
* Weight Capacity: 120KG; * Carton Size: 940x825x120mm;
- N.W.: 7.8KGS;
- G.W.: 9.2KGS;
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform