WestWood Mirrored Bedside Table MT04 Silver
Out of Stock
The Deal 4 You:£96.00
* Modern and clean in design;
* It is made to the highest of specifications with quality the highest of priorities;
* The strong wooden base frames are made from thick MDF;
* The frames are individually measured by hand and strong mirrored glass panels are made to specification and glued on using special adhesive that will prevent the panels from ever moving, ensuring the furniture will last a lifetime.
* The mirrored glass panels are finished with beautifully rounded bevelled edges giving them a luxurious effect and smooth feel when touched;
* Come with 2 drawers for extra storage;
* This bedside does not require any assembly and is delivered ready to use;
* Packing: Mail order brown box to be drop tested;
* Mirrored furniture is very sensitive type of product to send by courier service, that's why we drop test our box to make sure the product arrive you undamaged.
* Colour: Silver;
* Model: FH-MT04;
* Product Dimensions: 54(H) x 60(W) x 35(D)cm;
* Other dimensions:
- 2 x Drawers inside: 33 (L) x 29 (D) x 12 (H) cm;
* 4MM bevelled mirror;
* Width of glass panel: Vertical: 5cm, Horizontal: 7cm;
* Material: Full bevelled reflective mirror with Strong MDF Frame;
* Carton Size: 72.5X 48 X 67cm;
- N.W.: 23.3 KGS;
- G.W.: 28.7 KGS;
This mirrored bedside table is the perfect solution for small spaces when a bedside is needed but there is very little floor space for it to fit in.
This plain mirrored furniture is modern and clean in design with simple straight edges and beautiful bevelled edges. Due to the reflective mirrored finish this furniture helps give rooms the feeling of more space due to the reflection of light.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform