BIRCHTREE Pavilion Gazebo 3m x 3m x 2.6m Dark Beige Waterproof G006A
Out of Stock
The Deal 4 You:£97.00
* Brand new in carton box with full instruction;
* This two tier ventilated canopy has beautiful scalloped edges;
* It provides protection from the searing sun, and assorted weather elements;
* Cover removable and washable;
* Ideal for family gatherings, barbecues, afternoon picnics, camping, and birthday parties;
* Size: 3M(L) x 3M(W) x 2.6M(H);
* Colour: Dark Beige;
* Carton Size: 202 x 49 x 15 CM;
- N.W.: 24 KGS;
- G.W.: 26 KGS;
* Frame: black powder coated steel pole;
* Cover: 180G polyester with water resistant coating;
We will not take responsibility for the frame or covers when they have been snapped due to wrong assembling or assembled in the wind and rain as the rain will just buckle the frame. It takes at least 4 people to assemble a 3m x 3m gazebo and 6 people to assemble a 3m x 6m gazebo. You must use sand bags or sand buckets and tie them down properly. The only way the bars snapped is down to user error and we will not accept any returns or refunds. You must not leave them up overnight again we will not be liable for any damage caused overnight.
* This gazebo will take around 70 mins to assemble.
* Please make sure you take the gazebo down at night because if it rains or it's windy the roof will buckle and bend under the weight, or the wind will just destroy it.
* We are not able to be held responsible for any damage to this product caused by wind or bad weather conditions.
* THIS ITEM MUST BE CORRECTLY ANCHORED TO THE GROUND TO PROVIDE SUPPORT AND STABILITY.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform